Position: Jr. Customer Support Executive (Contractual) under the Customer Experience Department.
• Handling inbound and outbound calls professionally.
• Take inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, and provide proper information to customers.
• Coordinate order processing. -Have good typing and writing skills in both EN & BN to cover non-voice needs.
• Most importantly ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Social Media Query Management
Workplace: Work at office
•Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
•Skills Required: Computer skill, Customer Service
Both males and females are allowed to apply. The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): E-commerce, Customer Support.
Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Salary: Negotiable Other Benefits: As per company policy
Interested candidates are requested to send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org