We're hiring: Executive/Sr. Executive - HR
POSITION: Executive/Sr. Executive – HR
ORGANIZATION: Enroute International Limited
JOB TYPE: Contractual (Renewable)
LOCATION: Dhaka (10B)
• Manage daily HR operations including recruitment & selection, placement, training & development, attendance & salary administration, compensation & benefits, leave management, fire, health & safety management, etc.
• Implement and oversee Performance Management System for all officers and staff.
• Handle grievance issues, take disciplinary action, and improve worker-management relationships and communication.
• Ensure safety measures in all branches, including office housekeeping, cleanliness, waste management, safety management, etc.
• Calculate payroll considering overtime, leaves, holidays, and evening shifts.
• Maintain and update leave records, ensure proper documentation of employees’ documents, and maintain personnel files.
• Check the employees IN & OUT register daily.
• Perform any other task assigned by management from time to time.
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
• Educational Requirement: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM from a reputed university.
• Work Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in payroll management and HR-related work. Work experience as an HR professional in the hospitality industry will be preferred.
• Age should be at least 30 years.
• Good communication skills in both Bengali and English.
• Proficient in computer operations, including MS Office.
• Strong self-control, pursuit of excellence, effective self-compression, self-motivation, and strong commercial action thinking.
Salary Range: BDT 30.000-40,000 (Negotiable, based on experience)
• Compensation & Other Benefits: Yearly 02 festival bonuses, Group Life Insurance Benefits
Interested candidates are requested to submit complete CV by February 23, 2023 at
Please mention “Executive/Sr. Executive, HRS in the mail subject line.
Selection will be based on early application.
Having a professional CV/resume will increase your chances of receiving a positive response to your job application.
You may find some helpful examples at thecvguy.net. If you would like to discuss ways to improve your CV/resume, you can reach out to thecvguy.net through the Facebook messenger link: m.me/thecvguy.net
Additionally, consider joining thecvguy.net’s CV bank to receive automatic interview calls: https://forms.gle/qtWxq8kDHxT3h9VY8