Bangladesh Foundry & Engineering Works Ltd.
Workplace : Work at office
1 to 4 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): (Comment Section)
Knowledge on Recruitment
Our company is a construction company having projects all over Bangladesh.This position has overall responsibility to manage productivity of human resources of the company.
- Prepare and keep up-to-date appropriate organization chart and job description to support vision and mission of the company.
- Arrange adequate sourcing and recruitment of qualified personnel.
- Evaluate employees in routine and ad hoc basis to ensure right person on right place.
- Any other tasks assign by line manager for his/her department.
Age at most 30 years
Both males and females are allowed to apply
Must have adequate theoretical knowledge along with their practical application to execute following works independently:
- Facility requirement to efficient output of employees
- Salary, leave, appraisal, advance payment rules of BFEW.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits structure, performance management, employment law, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Psychology — Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality traits and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits
Mobile bill, T/A, Weekly 2 holidays
Salary Review: Half Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
Application WITHOUT appropriate covering email will be automatically disqualified.
Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline : 14 Sep 2020