This position is for the Merchandiser of Woven, Knit and Sweater’s Garments and the incumbent is responsible for overall activities and outcome of an assigned segment of business account with absolute integrity and honesty.
- Be able to independently correspond and manage different reputed buyers.
- Act as the key contact point for suppliers, quality team and buying team for production management.
- Manage client account from order inquiry to shipment.
- Product pricing and capacity management.
- Cost reconciliation after completion of each other.
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure on time shipment and 100% quality approval.
- Follow up on sample developments and production with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Follow up trims, accessories, documents & record keeping by ensuring proper material identification.
- Work with fabric and accessory suppliers to ensure orders are done as per specifications.
- Coordinate with Planning Manager to determine delivery schedule and sequence of implementing all order in the lines.
- Drive execution by managing and interacting with cross functional team members, vendors and customers.
- Effective and timely issue resolution.
- Product development and execution in line with source base capabilities and customer needs.
- Proper execution of orders according to planned ‘Time and Action Plan’ on regular basis to ensure on time shipment with right quality and quantity.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc, MS in Textile Engineering / B.Sc Apparel Merchandising / Fashion Designing from any reputed textile institution.
- Skills Required: Buyer Handling
- At least 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good product knowledge and sourcing process skill is a requisite.
- Must have deep knowledge of all kind of knit fabrics & accessories.
- Well versed in monitoring the knit Garments production.
- Strong knowledge about yarn, fabric, Garment, washing, printing and embroidery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Factory orientation within the career time will be added advantage.
- Result oriented and self-driven with strong focus on deadlines.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Group insurance.
- Excellent working environment.
- Other benefits as per company policy.