Apex Footwear Limited is hiring!
Department: Human Resources
Job Location: Gulshan 1
The incumbent for this position requires to have 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Business. MBA in HRM or professional HR certification will be an added qualification to be considered.
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in MNC or locally reputed organization in Sales HR role.
• Recruit and relocate non-management staff for ensuring right people in right place at right time.
• Prepare employee engagement calendar and initiate various types of employee engagement activities as per the calendar.
• Manage and create proactive talent pipelines in support of sales growth and market need.
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
• Ensure & facilitate sales processes like facilitating the communication flow & alignment of the entire system from HO to the field as well as providing a channel of feedback from people to the organization.
• Managing Performance Management System (PMS) by setting and monitoring KRA & KPI, analyzing individual performance, taking necessary steps to rectify shortfall and improve efficiency of employees.
• Prepare timely reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information on employment activity.
• Updating and maintaining different HR & Corporate policies and procedures in the light of Labor Law & industry standard and practice.
• Maintaining long-lasting relationships with sales team, understanding their needs, progress reviews and assessments, problems or grievances for enhancing productivity of sales force.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Clear knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law-2006
• Computer literacy in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Good analytic ability
• Interpersonal skill
Application Deadline: 15 March 2023
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Executive, HR” in the subject line of the email.