Position Name: Territory Officer
Role Overview: Territory Officer oversee the daily sales operations of sales representatives related to specific Distribution House that are assigned to a particular geographical area. They train sales employees related to that particular Distribution House, develop effective sales strategies, and ensure that sales targets & growth for an assigned territory are met.
Ø Strategy, Business plan & Target:
· Responsible for achieving all the sales hygiene parameters, distribution coverage extension, and transaction targets of the respective territory.
· Assist Area Manager along with the Regional Sales Manager to prepare a business plan and target allocation.
· Help the decision-making process for monthly/quarterly performance reviews and market analysis.
Ø Operation & Team Management:
· Monitoring stock flow, market movement, and sales promotions to ensure successful execution.
· Active involvement in business sessions with various channel partners, distribution owners, and key stakeholders.
· Responsible for training of distributor’s employees.
· Responsible to monitor the right Distribution House Field force pool development and evaluation of their performance.
· Morning meeting with team members to discuss important issues and give guidelines for smooth operations.
· Regular market visits to ensure teams are maintaining their market visit as per the plan/KPI.
· Maintaining good relationship and follow up with trade marketing
· Ensuring required market visibility as per Nagad guideline.
Ø Business development & coordination:
· Look for new opportunities to expand Nagad business in the respective area/territory.
·Coordination within the organization, outside organization, and project management as per delegation by RSM as and when required.
·Liaison with sales operations, marketing, business development, and trade marketing team for all sorts of business-related issues.
·Market insight capture and regular or ad-hoc reporting as per business need.
· Graduate of any discipline from a reputed university.
· MBA will be an added advantage.
· Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
· 1-2 Years experienced resources in the field of Sales & Distribution will also be considered.
Ø Special Attributes:
· Mobility across the country.
· Positive mindset to work & live in remote areas.
· Ability to adapt & take up challenges in a fast-paced working environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong presentation & facilitation skills.
· Strong influencing skills.
· Strong planning, prioritizing, and organizing capabilities.
· Good interpersonal and networking skills.
Closing Date: 27-February-2023
Number of Vacancies: Multiple
How to Apply:
· Send your updated CV to “email@example.com”.
· Mention in the subject line “Application for the position “Territory Officer.”
💼 Having a professional CV/resume will increase your chances of receiving a positive response to your job application.
You may find some helpful examples at thecvguy.net. If you would like to discuss ways to improve your CV/resume, you can reach out to thecvguy.net through the Facebook messenger link: m.me/thecvguy.net
🔔 Additionally, consider join Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thecvguy/